Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF!

This has been one very long work week. I am so glad that it's Friday and a 3 day weekend to boot! The last of the kitchen renovation has begun thanks to the help of my wonderful father. The linoleum has been removed and the concrete is being cleaned and prepped for the new tile. I will post before and after pics once it's completed.

The girls enjoyed their Valentine's Day. They received a ton of candy. I think they devoured almost half of it already during their school parties but that's ok. We all have to indulge sometimes. One that note, here is a page I created using the Everyday Poetry line from Webster's Pages. My youngest loves lollipops so she was more than excited that she got several in her basket from mommy.



Happy creating!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment