Wednesday, March 14, 2012

7 Years Ago...

Seven years ago today, my beautiful baby girl was born. I still remember to this day the very first time I looked into her eyes and she looked right back at me. My heart melted right then and there.


Fast forward to now. Aryanna has grown leaps and bounds! I used to call her "short stuff" when she was younger because she was so short. Not anymore! She is just as tall if not taller than most of her classmates!

She can now read books and write stories. She helps around the house and makes her own bed. She amazes me with how well she is doing at school and how eager she is to learn as much as she can.


This year I let her pick out her own wrapping paper. Gone are the days of cute animals and whimsy characters. She picked out a pretty black and white damask paper. It made me realize that she is no longer a little girl but that she is turning into a little lady. Next thing I know she will be a teenager! So not ready for that! But for right now, I just want to hug my little 7 year old and pray that time will stand still for just a little while.

Happy Birthday Aryanna!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Time flies....Happy birthday to your 'little' girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your cute little girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bday to your dd! I have a 7 year old girl too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Aryanna! Time really flies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Aryanna!!! It's crazy how quicly the time goes by. Hope she had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete