Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Sad Farewell

GCD Studios was the first manufacturing design team that I was on. I still remember the phone call I received from Heidi Sonboul telling me that I made the team. I was so shocked and surprised that I was smiling for days afterwards! After 2 fun years, my term ended. It is very sad to not be on the team any longer but I look forward to being inspired by all the new ladies on the team this year!

I love the new collections this year from GCD Studios! My favorite one is the Splendor collection. The papers made me think of country kitchens so I just had to scrap about one of my favorite cupcakes!


I also had a little fun with one of the patterns in the papers and created my own little flower embellishment.



Happy creating!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, I am bummed too but am glad I had the opportunity! And now we get to give others a chance! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean and simple design & those cupcakes look rather scrummy lol Tx

    ReplyDelete