Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break!

After the craziness of last week, I am ready for a break myself. I am only working a couple of days this week. I decided to take a few days off so I can spend some extra time with the girls while they are on Spring Break. We are going to craft, play as much as we can outside and go on a couple of road trips!

I have a new page to share with you before I head out the door. I took these pictures during Jaina's birthday party. It was super hero themed. The girls had a blast being a super hero for the day. Oh who am I kidding? These girls are my little super heroes 7 days of the week!



I used the Palm Beach collection from Webster's Pages. I love how versatile this collection is! It may be beach themed but you can use it for so much more than that!

Happy creating!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layout. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the love of cute diana, love the pics, love the design, love the titlework, awesome page!

    ReplyDelete