Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Trend Love - Hexagons

There are so many scrapbooking trends every year for scrapbooking. Some live on and some fade away. One trend this year that I have been seeing a lot on paper and projects are hexagons. At first I was not sure I'd like them or how I would use them on a page. So I challenged myself to give hexagons a try and guess what? I actually like them! I plan on using these guys on a few more layouts in the future!

To create my layout, I decided to put a spin on the classic bubble shape. I used hexagons instead and I think this layout turned out pretty cool. Check it out and let me know what you think!



I used the Sunday Picnic Collection from Webster's Pages to create this layout. Love this collection! The colors just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Happy creating!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, Diana! Love your hexagons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute layout!!! Love, love it♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! Great design!

    ReplyDelete