Tuesday, April 17, 2012

After Easter Fun

Easter may be over but I am still having fun creating layouts with some of the girls' Easter pictures! Here are a couple of my most recent ones I completed.


This next one has Easter pictures but they worked so well with an Alice in Wonderland journaling prompt. Jaina absolutely loves the Tim Burton of Alice in Wonderland. I would have never guessed she would love it so much. She actually prefers it over the Disney cartoon version!


In case you are wondering where I have been lurking lately, check back tomorrow. I'll share with you a fun project I have been working on.


Happy creating!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are both precious! I love your style Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! These are both just FANTASTIC! I love them!

    ReplyDelete