Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Bit of Tweaking

The other day I gave you a little preview of how I put a layout together. Today I am going to show you what my before and after pictures look like. I hardly ever use my picture straight out of the camera. They always seem to need just a little bit of love in Photoshop. A while back I purchased an actions pack from Totally Rad Labs. I normally use several actions when I am editing my pictures. I also tweak my pictures with a blur layer and play a little with the hue/saturation.

Here is my picture straight out of the camera.


Here is my tweaked photo.


Well there you have it, another look into my creative process. How do you tweak your photos? I'd love to hear about it!

Happy creating!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Looks fab! Great job there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree my photo's need some tweaking too, but your girls are so cute xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your girls are soo cute! love the tweaked photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome tweaks! I always edit and use actions!

    ReplyDelete