Friday, April 27, 2012

A Challenge

When I create a layout, more often then not, they are about my girls. The layouts mainly are about every day happenings and every so often a particular holiday or event. When I look through my scrapbooks, there are not many pictures of me since I am usually the one taking the pictures. I want to change that. I am going to focus on taking more self portraits and pictures together with my girls. I want to be included in my girls life and not just be a bystander. I want the girls to know about my thoughts and feelings. I want the girls to have pictures of their mother while they were growing up. And so I challenge myself to start creating more layouts about me.



Happy Friday!

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. diana, i love this page, love how you used those tags and cut the pp, awesome!

    ReplyDelete