Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Bunnies

I hope everyone is having a Happy Easter! The weather looks dreary here in Oklahoma. It looks like the Easter egg hunt will have to commence indoors but that is ok. It is still just as fun to hunt eggs indoors as it is outside. Do you remember the other day where I gave you a little preview of how I edit my pictures? I used that same photo for a layout using Webster's Pages. I had a bit of fun and created a flower with the In Love ribbon and place an accent in the middle to mimic the flower center.


I am off to place some baked goods in the oven. Check back later this week for another layout. 


Happy creating!
 Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Super cute LO - and that photo is "still" fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute !!
    great color use. love the misting.
    lovely !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet page..and adorable pic :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout & pic of the cute little "bunnies! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are so adorable, I came upon your site by blog hopping. I am new here Please visit my blog and follow it, I am your newest follower. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout and such adorable bunnies you have:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your misting here! perfection!

    ReplyDelete