Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Mother's Love Journal

I have been working on a fun new project over at Webster's Pages. It's a journal called A Mother's Love. You can create this journal for your own mother, like what I am doing, or you can create it for your children in your perspective of being a mother. What I love about this journal is that each day there is a prompt to help you write your journaling. Here is my page for Day 1 and Day 5.

Day 1

Day 5

You can make these journals as simple or as complicated as you would like. Come check out what Kay Rogers and I have created so far with our journals here!


Happy creating!
 Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I'm storing this one away..need to find some pics of me with my mom (and I need to be more intentional about taking them with my kids) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea, and how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely Diana! What agreat idea with the prompt.That way we are sure to keep more memories in our scrapbooks!
    Good luck on making the Nook team and I wish you a wonderful week end!

    ReplyDelete