Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Be Inspired!


Webster's Pages and Scrapbook Adhesives have joined forces for this week! I would love it if you came to check out the awesome projects the design team has put together. You can see them here. I am blown away! I have used the adhesive and pop dots from Scrapbook Adhesives for years so it was super fun to be able to participate in the swap! Here is what I created with these items along with their adhesive strips which I used to attach the ribbons to my layout.


Here is a close-up of the flowers I created with one of the Game On papers.



Happy creating!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the notebook edges here! A perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hexagon flower, oh I love it! And love that banner, beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete