Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy News!

A few weeks while ago I tried out for a design team. It is always so nerve wracking to put together your application and then hit the "send" button. After that you keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. I am please to announce that I am a new member of the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out design team! You can see the announcement here. I love how the kits focus on your inner thoughts and feelings. Something I have not really scrapbooked enough.

Speaking of feelings, Jaina seems to be having a lot of them lately but not in a very good way. I have learned from Aryanna that, when it comes to kids, age 2 is not the hardest one of all. It's age 3. With it comes lots of temper tantrums and hissy fits as they learn assert their independence and learn their boundaries. I happened to catch a picture during one of her hissy fits. I used Webster's Pages new Girl Land collection for this layout.


Happy Creating!
 Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and looking forward to working with you!!!
    It is so true about three year olds :)
    I taught 2-3 year olds in preschool and even with my own children noticed three was harder than two.
    When I was a parent educator for Parents as Teachers, this would always come up.
    And I told my families that I think that we are so prepared for the "terrible twos" we are ready for it. But the trials of three come as a complete shock :)
    Adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT news, love the clean and simple design to your layout Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your news! Lovely page. Great design. I have a pic of my 2 year old throwing a tantrum, laying down on the concrete. It's definitely scrap-worthy! I think it's good to include moments like this in with all the happy pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my 2 year old certainly has his fits... he swings his fists up in the air, yelling at me and points his fingers at me when he yells... yea... wonder where he gets that from? ITS SO FRUSTRATING LOOKING AT A LITTLE ME!

    ReplyDelete