Thursday, May 3, 2012

Music to my Ears

One of the joys of my work place is that I get to listen to music. It definitely gets me through those long drag out days that never seem to want to end. I can't express how lucky I am to be able to have this privilege! I had a little fun with my camera phone and took a picture while I was at work. I then edited it in Photoshop, converted it to black and white so that only my ear buds and earrings were in color. I really like how this effect turned out! I used the Palm Beach collection from Webster's Pages which worked perfectly with the color scheme I had in mind.


What special things get you through your day? I'd love to hear them!


 Happy creating!
 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. beautiful layout!
    love the circle elements.
    pretty much diet coke gets me through my day and makes me happy ;)
    i love turning on the radio too while i clean and stuff, definitely makes it more fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess music is my daily thing to get me thru. I listen to it all the time! That is a beautiful layout, love the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is absolutely beautiful. love your palette and design diana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo lovely! love everything about this! the journaling in the circle is perfect!

    ReplyDelete