Monday, June 25, 2012

My Little Mini Me's

This month's guest designer at Webster's Pages was Jennifer Gallacher. I just love her clean style! I was inspired to create this layout about my girls from one of Jennifer's layouts.


One thing I have noticed with my girls is that they really look up to me. They like to copy me in every way. Whether is the way I talk or act. When I scrapbook or cook. They are like little mini me's. Sometimes I like to sit back and see how they react to each other. I see so much of myself in them. I sometimes forget how important it is to keep a happy attitude and just really be there for them. Not a day goes by where I don't give them a big hug, kiss them goodnight, and tell them how much I love them.

 Happy creating!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment