Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Adventures

I have been in full creative mode lately. I received my first kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. It's a really fun kit and I have already finished two layouts and have two more in the works. I'll show you a sneak peek in the next week or two. In other news, I am working on making a costume. Actually a couple of costumes but right now I am focusing on one at a time. First up is a corset. I have never made one before. Heck it's been years since I have really sewn anything so this is going to be one big adventure from start to finish. I bought a pattern and traced it on some scrap material. So glad I did because it was way too big and I had to do some adjustments to it.

 

 Here is the lovely material I am using for the corset.



I unpinned my mock up pattern and began tracking it on my material.

 

And so begins my adventures in corsetry. I will post updates on my progress. Keep your fingers crossed that the corset comes out decent looking. Either way I'll be proud of myself for accomplishing this daunting task!

Happy creating!

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your costume!
    Can't wait to see it when you are finished.
    And your SFTIO layouts as well :)

    ReplyDelete