Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pretty Little Princess

When I was little, I watched the wedding of Princess Diana with my mom. Afterwards, I too wanted to grow up to be a princess. It did help that she had the same name as me. I think lots of little girls dream about this at one stage of her life or another. My girls are no exception. Here is a layout using Webster's Pages Girl Land to document just such a moment in Jaina's life.



Since I am sharing a little truth about myself, I thought you might be interested in the new Scrapbooking From the Inside Out kit called "Truth". It's full of gorgeous blues and yellows. A perfect summer color combo!
 
You can see more detail shots of the kit here. That's it for me. Time for a little relaxation and an episode of Grimm.

Happy creating!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sweet page!
    Love the pink on craft.
    I watched that wedding, too.
    And so I was fascinated when Kate and Will were married as well :)

    ReplyDelete