Friday, July 6, 2012

CHA Goodies

In a little over a week, I'll be boarding a plane to Chicago to attend the Summer CHA! I can't wait to see all the new scrappy goodies that will be coming out. I am loving what I see so far! Lots of fun colors and designs. Webster's Pages has started their sneaks this week and they are giving away prizes!!! Here is what they have revealed so far...


Next week Webster's Pages will have even more reveals from the Halloween and Christmas line along with another new collection...


I just love this time of year! What are you loving this release so far?

Happy Friday!

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Those look great! Especially the Halloween one :)
    I have not seen anything yet that has really grabbed me except maybe the American crafts dear Lizzy and Amy tangerine peeks. Still waiting on a few favorite companies to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these so much, the halloween is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete