Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Little Bit of Communication

The July kit over at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out is a super fun one! It's called Communication. I had a ton of fun with this kit! You can purchase yours here.


One of my favorite elements from the kit was the Polaroid chipboard. I used it as part one of the main focal points on my layout.


In other news, I have started working on my second costume for DragonCon. The season 2 Daenerys costume. This one to be exact.


I have never worked with leather before nor made a costume pattern from scratch. Keep your fingers crossed that I can create a decent version of this costume. We shall see. I'll post progress pictures as I have them. As to the Steampunk Poison Ivy costume, it is not complete yet. I put it aside for now since I am stuck on how to complete the skirt portion.

Happy super weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You did a really amazing job with the kit this month! :)
    And can't wait to see your costume!

    ReplyDelete