Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Riddled with Holes

As scrappers, we always have leftover pieces of paper lying around when using a kit. When I was playing with the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out Communication kit, I punched out a bunch of different circle elements from the book paper. LOVE that paper but then again I love anything with script on it. I used the circles to complete this layout.


I was staring at this pretty paper riddled with holes and I had an idea! Why not use it for my next layout about communication issues! Perfect accent piece! It can symbolize holes in communication! Viola! The next layout was born!

The next time you have a scrap piece of paper leftover from your kit, take a second look at it. Maybe, just maybe, it might be a perfect fit for your next layout!

 Photobucket

1 comment: