Saturday, July 14, 2012

Swoon

I am doing the happy dance over here. In just a few days I’ll be in Chicago and seeing all the new scrappy goodies in person. I am really looking forward to seeing the new items from Webster’s Pages, like these…


These flowers are just too stinking cute!


With Halloween around the corner, these are just perfect!


But alas, I digress. I just love Webster's Pages so much that I had to share a few of my favorite additions. Make sure to stop by the website to check out all the new collections!

I also can’t wait to see the new Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, Dear Lizzy, Jenni Bowlin, and the list goes on! I’ll be taking lots of pics and posting them when I get back.

Right now I am waiting for a happy mail package to arrive. I can't wait to start playing with the new goodies! Unfortunately I won't be able to show you what I create until after I get back from CHA but, to tide you over, here is a page I created for Scrapbooking From the Inside Out about my silly communication quirks.



Happy Creating!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the page- great design! I love the WP "keep Calm" embellies- they always pull a rabbit out of the hat so I'm adding them to my "must" list sight unseen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous page!
    Have fun at CHA :)

    ReplyDelete