Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'm back!

I took a short mini break from blogging in order to get caught up at home. It's been a whirl wind of activities. School starts in a couple of weeks and I have been busy gathering school supplies for my oldest. Next on the list is clothes shopping. Gulp! I am curious to see what style Aryanna is going for this year.

I have also been busy scrapping the nights away. I had a blast at summer CHA in Chicago. It was nice to see some old friends again and to meet the super sweet Brandin in person. I felt so honored to have a few layouts up in the Webster's Pages booth. My heart skipped a beat to see them in person hanging up in the booth. Here they are...


I have also been working diligently on my costumes for DragonCon. I can't believe it's almost here! In a few weeks I'll be heading to Atlanta to hang out with all the other geeks and spaz out on all the fun things to see and do at DragonCon!

Have a great rest of your weekend! Time for me to get back to sewing!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment