Thursday, August 9, 2012

Just Around the Corner

One of my favorite times of the year is fall. I love the cooler weather after the scorching summer and all the goodies that come out during the fall. It also means that Halloween is just right around the corner!

 I have already talked with my girls about what they would like to be for Halloween this year. Jaina keeps going back and forth between being a mermaid or Rapunzel from Tangled. Aryanna has her heart set on the yellow ball dress that Belle wears in Beauty and the Beast. Both girls are beyond exciting that mommy will be making their costumes from scratch this year. The girls get to pick out their own color of fabric, with mommy's help of course. I want them to be as much involved as they can in helping create their costumes. Once I start working on their costumes, I'll make sure to share progress pics on my blog.

Speaking of costumes and Halloween, I have a new layout to show you that I created with the Once Upon a Halloween line from Webster's Pages. I am IN LOVE with this Halloween line! The colors are just perfect for Halloween too!


Here is a detail shot of a portion of the layout. I just love that Halloween titled paper and the circle ribbon! I will be using the heck out of that ribbon so don't be surprised if you see it on a lot of my layouts. Hehe.


Happy creating!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween page!! Love the design and that photo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo and you used the perfect colors with it, great design!

    ReplyDelete