Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Perfect Match

I am loving the cooler weather we've had over the past week. It has been so nice to go outside and have a cool breeze instead of a hot sweltering one! Pretty soon I will be spending lots of my time in the kitchen baking all sorts of yummy goodies. Of course, that also means I will need to start exercising again so I can partake of said goodies.

Speaking of goodies, I played with some of my older Lily Bee papers and some of the new Webster's Pages papers. I love how the two companies blend so well together! This page came together in no time!


Make sure to stop by the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out blog. I have a post up today. You can see it here.

Lots of fun things planned this weekend like scrapping and a road trip. Normally I would be glad for the rain, but I just hope it stays away this weekend so that we can go to the State Fair.

 Happy Creating!
 Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh what a great combination Lily Bee and Webster's!!! This is sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design of your layout!! and the colors, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this!! It is so so cute. That pic is a treasure and your little girl is a true princess :-) Just look at that face,...Who could say NO?...ever...? Love the Lily Bee goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cuteness!! Such a sweeeeeeet photo. Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...and such a sweet photo too!

    ReplyDelete