Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall Already?

I am looking forward to Saturday. It is the first official day of Fall! I am going to celebrate by baking a couple of pies and sharing it with friends and family. I am already looking forward to Thanksgiving and all the food! Some of the Turkey day items are only made once a year so I am really looking forward to those. So far this year has been a good one. In a few short months it will be 2013. To me it feels like we just ventured into 2012. Why is it when you become an adult, time flies by but as a kid it just crawls at a snail's pace? Oh how I would love to have time slow down again!

Over at Webster's Pages, we got to do something fun this month. We got to lift another design team member. I was inspired by Julie Walton and her use of clustering. Here is my take on clustering.


Here is a fun little embellishment I made. I layered a doily from In Love, trim from Once Upon a Halloween, and the star is from one of the Royal Christmas papers.




Happy creating!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment