Monday, September 24, 2012

No Picture Needed

Every once in a blue moon, I don't have the right picture for a layout. I sift through all my pictures on file and still nothing seems to fit the topic I want to convey. So I decide to just skip it and to not use a picture at all.

I will be the first to admit that it feels really weird to scrap a layout without a picture but it is also very refreshing at the same time. This allows my journaling to be the main star of the layout. In this case, it allows my journaling to voice what it needs to without a picture to distract the viewer.

(Layout created with the Innocence kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.) 

So don't be afraid. Take the challenge and scrap a layout without a picture. I bet you will feel just as refreshed as I did when I created mine.

Happy creating!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment