Thursday, September 13, 2012

Royal Christmas

In 3 months Christmas will be upon us. Every year I tell myself I am going to shop early for presents and I am going to stick with it this year by golly! It is no fun having to scramble at the last minute to get the coveted gift that my kids want. To get ahead of the game this year, I have started to keep a list of the toys and things my kids have oh'd and ah'd over. I am on a mission and I WILL accomplish it!

Speaking of Christmas, have you stopped by the Webster's Pages blog this week? If not, you should! They are sharing some projects with the new Royal Christmas line that is shipping soon! Here is my layout about one of Aryanna's first handmade ornaments.


I just love these new flowers!



Happy Creating!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely layout! I love the touch of lace and how well it goes with the flower. I have the same intention every year. I say I'll buy things as I see them so I don't have to deal with the crazy rush. Have I bought anything yet this year? Um...no. LOL!

    ReplyDelete