Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Best Friends

Fall has finally arrived even though the weather here can't make up it's mind if it wants to be warm or cold. That's Oklahoma for you. Around here they say, if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and it will change. So very true!

I wanted to share something new with you guys today. Webster's Pages is showing their new collection this week called Best Friends. It is my favorite collection to date! Then again, all the collections are just so awesome! Ok. I digress. Back to Best Friends. The colors make me smile and the designs...be still my fussy cutting heart! So many fun things to cut out! Oh and there is script paper in here! Yes! I am a sucker for any script paper! Here is a peek of the new collection but you have got to see it up close. You can see all the goodies here.


Now it's time for me to stalk the mailman. I can't wait for my goodie box to arrive so that I can start playing with this new collection!

Happy Creating!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment