Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cherish Life

There was a terrible accident in my town yesterday that resulted in a casualty. It made me realize how precious life is. How you never know when your time is up.

All yesterday it made me think about my life and what I felt was important to me. I realized I sometimes take things for granted, but I think all of us do from time to time. I want to change that. I want to cherish all the things in my life. I want to make this the best life that I can live because, well, we only have this one life. With this one life, I have two beautiful little girls who I would do anything for.
 
 (This page was created with the Journey kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.)

Happy Thursday!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that.
    You know when the tree fell on my van, while it is a complete hassle, I am just grateful we weren't in it or hurt.
    And then yesterday on another blog, I read of a woman whose husband died in a car crash recently. He was only 32 :(
    And I couldn't help feeling even more so that I need to really take the time and be grateful for the positives. Because you are right. Life is precious, and there are no guarantees.

    I love this page, Diana!

    ReplyDelete