Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Turkey is in the oven. Pies are on the counter. Sides are waiting to be cooked. Rolls are happily rising and I am taking a short break before the feasting begins to reflect on this past year.

I am thankful for my family. They have done so much for me and continue to do so.

I am thankful for friends who are there for me. Who listen to my woes and thoughts. Who give me advice and much needed hugs.

I am thankful for having a home and the means to take care of my little family.


Here is a tag I created with a few Webster's Pages products along with one of my favorite picture of my girls. It was taken last year. I just can't believe how much they have grown since then!

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Happy gobble gobble day everyone!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment