Monday, November 12, 2012

MIA No Longer

I was out sick for a bit. It started Halloween night and ended up with me having to go to the doctor for some antibiotics on the following Monday. I ended up with sever chest congestion. It got to the point where I could hardly breathe. If I would have waited a few more days, I probably would have been diagnosed with pneumonia. No fun!

I finally have my energy back and feel like myself again. This weekend I disinfected my entire house and now it looks like my oldest daughter might be coming down with the crud I had. She is coughing and doesn't have much of an appetite. If she gets any worse, I am going to pump her full of Mucinex so that she doesn't get as bad as I did.

While I was sick, my girls were a big help. I know it scares them when mommy is sick. Poor Aryanna kept hoping I would be better soon. Luckily, I now am. This weekend I have been back to crafting. It feels good to create again. Here is a layout I made a few weeks ago with the Best Friends collection from Webster's Pages.


Happy Creating!
  Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are better. Hope your oldest and everyone stays well.

    Adorable LO! That photo is precious.

    ReplyDelete