Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Best Remedy

Sometimes when life throws you a curve ball, you need a little pick me up. Whether I have a bad day at work or I wake up on the wrong foot, I can always count on my girls to put me in a better mood.

You see, they have a way with silly faces and making me laugh when I am feeling down. It's a trait of there's that I love. I can't get enough of it! Speaking of girls and silly faces, I was lucky to capture just that a few weeks ago while taking pictures. I used some of my favorite Webster's Pages products to create this fun and silly layout.


Do you see that red and white strip of tape? I received it in one of my Scrapbooking from the Inside Out kits and can't get enough of it! I have used it on several layouts and plan on using it on several more.



Happy creating!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment