Friday, December 28, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust

I can't believe that in just a few days it will be 2013!!! This year has just flown by! I have to say that overall, it has been a great year for me.

I went to summer CHA and got to hang out with some old and new scrappy friends.

I attended DragonCon for and made several costumes from scratch both for the first time ever! I am already looking forward to DragonCon again next year.

My girls have grown several inches this year. They are both getting so big way too quick, much to my dismay.

I met an awesome guy at the beginning of this year. I hope to continue to grow our relationship.

I joined the fabulous Scrapbooking from the Inside Out design team. Such a fun and talented bunch of ladies.

I was invited to stay on another year with Webster's Pages. I just adore this team!!! I feel so honored to still be a part of it!

Another fun moment of this year, is that both girls joined dance classes. It's been so neat to see them learn and grow in dance. I can't wait until their big recital in May!!!

(supplies from Webster's Pages, Sweet Notes collection) 


Happy creating!
  Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable layout Diana! Wishing you all the best in 2013!:)

    ReplyDelete