Friday, December 21, 2012

Baking Time

For the past week, I have been baking up a storm. So far I have made 4 different kinds and I still have 2 more I want to make this weekend. I am also going to attempt to make sugar cookies from scratch for the first time in a long time.

Many years ago I attempted rolled out sugar cookies for Halloween. They so did not turn out well. I think I put too much baking soda in them because they spread out all over the place. This time around, I am making rolled sugar cookies with the girls. They love to help out in the kitchen. They will probably turn out to be bakers just like their mama.

Since I can't write a post without a picture, here is a layout of one of the pies I made for Thanksgiving. French apple pie - it's a favorite in our household.

(Supplies from the December Release kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out)


Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment