Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Busy Times

The past week I have been busy wrapping gifts, baking Christmas goodies, and scrapping. Even though this time of year can be busy and hectic at times, I absolutely love it! For me, Christmas time is filled with magic and wonder. I can see it in my children's eye when they wake up Christmas morning and see that Santa came. I love building cherished memories with them.

Once the holidays are over and things go back to our normal routine, I'll start back on reading again. My oldest daughter loves to read just as much as I do. I love that I was able to nurture this love. She has her own stack of books she is waiting to read just like her mommy. The best part about reading....getting lost in another time and place.

(Created with the December Release kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out


 Happy creating!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment