Monday, December 10, 2012

Special Treat

It was super chilly this morning. No one wanted to get out of bed. On days like this, we sometimes treat ourselves to a tasty Starbucks treat. My favorites are Caramel Machiato, Vanilla Latte, and the Chai Tea Latte. The girls favorite treat are the cake pops they make.

With it being Christmas time, they have been enjoying the Peppermint Brownie cake pops and I have been getting the Caramel Brulee. Oh so scrumptious!

You can defintely tell these girls LOVE their cake pops. You should here them cheer when I say we are going to treat ourselves to Starbucks!


I created this layout with the second new line from Webster's Pages and Allison Kreft. It's one of my favs! Take a peek...


So many fun things happening at the Webster's blog. Make sure you stop by!


Happy creating!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the caramel brulee latte too but my favorite has to be the peppermint mocha! Love that you used the Starbucks bag on this layout. I need to get my hands on some of that new Webster's Pages product. Those colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is fabulous! Nothing better than starbucks on a cold (or medium) day!

    ReplyDelete