Friday, January 4, 2013

Favorites of 2012

2012 was a great year. I can't believe how fast it flew by but that's ok. I expect 2013 will be even better! Here is look back at some of my favorite layouts from 2012...

I love everything about this layout especially my little Alice in Wonderland!


For this layout, I tried to incorporate "fish scales" to bring out the mermaid costume. My oldest didn't let me take that many pictures of her this past year. Whether she likes it or not, I am changing that this year!!!


Reading is a huge deal in my house and I am glad my little one is joining the ranks of her mommy and big sister.

I love everything Lily Bee and what's even better, pairing it with Webster's Pages!


This year I was able to attend CHA in Chicago. Last time I was in Chicago I missed out on seeing the bean. Not this time! :)


I joined the ranks of costume making and loved it! It was a pain in the rear at times but so worth it!


And with costumes comes DragonCon. This was my first first long road trip and I can't wait to do it again!


Every so often I get lucky and capture an emotion on one of my kids faces. This picture is blurry but is the perfect shot of one of Jaina's hissy fits!

hh

I had a slight obsession with circles this year. They graced the pages of several of my layouts.


I tried my hands on something new and made paper feathers. They were so fun and super easy to make.

Well that is my year in review. Let's see what 2013 will bring!

Happy creating!

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, every single one! so glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these, Diana! your style is so clean, so different from mine...it makes me appreciate them all the more! :)

    ReplyDelete