Monday, January 28, 2013

Life in Motion

Happy Monday everyone! This weekend I celebrated my birthday. I can't believe I am already 35! Shesh! But to me, age is just a number. You are as young as you feel and in my mind, I am still 27. Hehe. Pretty soon my two girls will have their birthdays as well. Time to start planning and prepping. It's a lot of work, but I love putting their parties together and seeing how their eyes light up on their special day.

Now-a-days, my life is in full motion. Never a dull moment. I dusted off my poor neglected Silhouette SD and decided to play with it. I also had some fun with the new Webster's Pages washi tapes on this layout. I see life in motion as colorful and bright with a touch of gray for the rough days.


Here you can see all the new washi tapes in action.



Happy Monday!

Photobucket

1 comment: