Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Scrap Crushes

Two times a year, I feel like a kid in the candy store when it comes to scrapbooking. Winter CHA has just finished and I am loving all the new goodies that have been released! I especially love the new Webster's Pages lines but maybe that's because the knock it out of the ball park every single time! They hav 4 new collections this release. Two new clean and simple lines and two classic Webster's line....

Sweet Notes

Composition and Color

Modern Romance

New Beginnings

Let me tell you, these collections look stunning in person! There are also several other favorites that I fell in love with when I was perusing all the new goodies. Here are my other top favorites...

Crate Paper Maggie Holmes

These two lines from Glitz Designs are pretty cool. Uncharted Waters

Color Me Happy

Dear Lizzy Lucky Charms


Teresa Collins also has a couple of collections that jumped out at me.

Memories

He Said She Said

I can't wait until these hit the stores and I can play with them. I better start putting a little stash of money away for these babies! What new collections are you dying to get your hands on?

Happy creating!
 Photobucket

1 comment: