Saturday, January 5, 2013

One Little Word

For the past couple of years, I have chosen a word to live by for the year. This year my word is EXPLORE.

This word is going to be a big step for me. You see, I am a bit of a hermit who doesn't do change very well or venture out much. For the past two years, I have worked on changing that. This year I want to do even more, therefore, this word is the perfect choice for me this year.

In 2013, I want to...

Venture out and explore new places.

Actually take the time to learn how to use my new camera and explore all it can do.

See a movie at the IMAX theater. (and no I have never been to one, lame I know)

Explore new techniques in scrapbooking. It's time to venture out of my comfort zone.

Try my hand at making armor for my costumes this year.

I hope to add to my list as the year goes by. I plan on having many fun adventures this year!

(Supplies from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out January Harmony kit)

Happy creating!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment