Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sometimes You Just Have to Take a Leap

In a few short weeks my little one will be 4 years old! 4!!! Oh. My. Gosh! She is such a silly goofy kid. Loves to smile and grin. Has her feelings hurt if you get mad at her. Typical 3 year old.

Skip back to before she was born. I have always wanted more than one child. My ideal number would be 3, just like my grandmother had. Unfortunately I had problems with my first two pregnancies and was not sure if I was going to be able to have anymore children. Luckily things worked out just right and little miss Jaina was born. I documented this journey with the February kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.


I have been busy planning her birthday party and can't wait to show you how it turns out!


Happy creating!
 Photobucket

1 comment: