Thursday, March 14, 2013

Eight Years Ago...

Eight years ago today, I held my very first newborn in my arms. My first daughter. I looked at her with tears falling down and see peered up at me. Oh how my heart melted! Now this same little girl is turning eight today! Oh my word! I love this little girl even more than the first day I saw here. Granted there are those days where she drives me batty, but I love her just the same.

When I asked Aryanna what she would like for her birthday, she said she wanted a guinea pig. She has been wanting one for almost a year now. She finally got her wish! Here is a layout of the first day we brought this little guy home. I used the new Modern Romance collection from Webster's Pages.



I found some old chipboard clouds when I was cleaning my scrap area and new they would look great with some washi tape on them!

 

It looks like it's time for me to go wake up the birthday girl and sing her Happy Birthday!

Happy creating!
 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your girl. :) Time flies, doesn't it? This is a beautiful page to celebrate her and the special gift she wanted. Love the washi-covered clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat, love that great background and the cute sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and cute layout! Happy birthday to Aryanna.:)

    ReplyDelete