Monday, March 11, 2013

My Secret is Out!

I have been keeping a little secret since last week. Thankfully I did not have to keep quiet for very long. It always so hard to not want to share my excitement right away!

My big secret is...


I feel so honored to be a part of this team! When I first started scrapbooking many years ago, Fancy Pants was one of the first papers I scrapped with!

Check out this layout I created with Fancy Pants papers way back in 2007. I have come a long way since then!



Happy creating!

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How thrilling and fun. It's fun to be on a design team. You actually stretch your imagination.


    We are the Real Housewives
    We are nominating you for a Liebster Award. Don't feel obligated to participate.
    It's a great way for newish bloggers to help each other out.
    http://sillyhousewives.blogspot.com/2013/03/normal.html

    ReplyDelete