Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sticking With It!

I rarely keep the new year's resolutions that I make. I always have good intentions but something always happens and they get forgotten.

Not this year. This year will be different! I will keep my new year's resolutions and maybe create some new ones along the way. One of my resolutions was to eat healthier and stick with it. I have done it in the past but then fell off the bandwagon and proceeded to my old habits. This has caused me to gain back some of the weight I worked so hard to lose a just a few years ago. This time I plan on making permanent changes to keep it off!

To document this journey, I created this layout with the new Respect kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.



To help me get in shape, I started using the Physique 57 DVDs. I absolutely LOVE them! They are so much fun and challenging at the same time. I always feel sore about a day after I workout. It's a great feeling!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

1 comment: