Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stopping By to Say Hi!

Hello everyone! How are things in your neck of the woods? Over here we are in full Spring Break mode. I took a couple days off of work to spend it with the girls. We went to the zoo, dentist, and doctor for their annual checkups. Poor Jaina was due for her 4 year old shots and she screamed like a banshee! Afterwards we went and checked out Cherry Berry because ice cream makes everything all better in my book. :)

On to some scrappy news. My first layout is up at the Fancy Pants Designs blog. I hope you stop by and see what the design team has been up to. Right now we are featuring a little get to know you for the new team. Here is a peak at my layout.

 

You can see my full layout here.

Happy first day of spring everyone!

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ice cream does make everything better!;) Your sneek is so pretty. Off to check out your project.:)

    ReplyDelete