Monday, April 8, 2013

Fortune Teller

Do you have one of those Zoltar Fortune Telling Machines in your area? We have one up in one of our out of town malls. I love those things! They always remind me of the movie Big. Although at times, they seem a bit creepy. During one of my excursions, I decided to give it a try and see what my fortune would be. I was shocked at the outcome. Even though these fortunes are just for fun, this one had my favorite lucky numbers AND the fortune was close to what I was dealing with in real life. So I kept the ticket.

A month later, I used it on a layout. The April Fortune kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out was a perfect fit!




This kit is packed full of fun papers from Maggie Holmes, Lucky Charms and Trendsetter!






















You can get your very own fortune kit here.


Happy creating!

Photobucket

1 comment: