Monday, April 15, 2013

Fun with Folders

Have you seen the cute little file folders in the new collections by Webster's Pages? Oh how I adore them! I have used them on several layouts already. Of course, I have yet to use them to tuck something into but I just love the texture and feel that it adds to my layouts. Not to mention the fun precut shape.

For this layout, I opened up one of the file folders and used it as an interesting background to ground my pictures. The other file folder I used as a placeholder for my little cluster on the right hand side.




Have you used file folders on your layouts recently? How do you use yours? I would love to see!


Happy creating!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous design! You've inspired me to pull out some mini file folders that have been languishing in my stash. LOL! Thought I was already following you, but turns out I wasn't. I am now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes they are pretty fun. I am slightly obsessed with them at the moment. LOL!

      Delete