Friday, April 19, 2013

TGIF!

After a crazy week of storms, tornadoes, and temps ranging from 70s to 30s, I am thankful it's Friday! We have a busy weekend ahead of dance practices and chores but I am happy that things are back to semi normal around here and I am actually happy about that for once.

This past weekend I had fun playing with some Fancy Pants Designs products. I used a mixture of Trendsetter and Park Bench for this layout. I am slowly working on pages of my daughter and her pet guinea pig. We just love listening to his squeaks and watching his wild escapades around his cage.

 

Do you document your family pets? Do you create layouts or photo albums? Let me know. I'd love to see them! 

I hope everyone had a great week and a super weekend ahead!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful, and that photo is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete