Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Curious Kit

Happy Thursday everyone! It's only 2 more days until National Scrapbook Day! I can't wait to join in on all the fun stuff going on that day. I plan to scrap all day. Ok. Most of the day since I have to eat at some point.

Today I wanted to show you the new May kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. It is packed full of Webster's Pages, Cosmo Cricket, and American Craft goodies. This kit is a blast to work with!

 

The theme of this kit is curiosity. What are you curious about now or in the past? When I was about 16 I had this idea to attempt to bake a cake and surprise my mom when she got home. Boy was that cake ever a flop! I forgot to add the baking powder and the middle was not baked through. Both my parents still tried the cake. Well the part that actually baked through. The flavor was not bad but I was determined to do it right. Years later, I still love to bake and have gotten better at it with time and practice.

 

Stop by and grab your kit before it's gone!

Happy creating!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ooooo i love cookies. love love love the page, the soft colors make it pop, and that kit looks rockin'.

    ReplyDelete