Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Day Full of Questions

Yesterday we were lucky and did not get hit by the tornado that ripped through parts of Oklahoma. About one hour North of us in Moore, Oklahoma, many families were not so lucky. My heart goes out to the parents awaiting news on whether their child is alive or dead at the elementary schools that were demolished by the tornado. I can only image the pain they must be going through! Last night I hugged my girls extra tight and am so thankful to have them by my side and a roof over our heads. The weather has been so insane this year! I hope this is the last of it for a long while!

My youngest had all sorts of questions yesterday as she heard about the news. Mainly she wanted to know what a tornado is and why it breaks so many things. She wanted to know why Mother Nature was so mad at everybody. Unfortunately I did not have all the answers for her, but I explained what I could. She is such a curious girl, just like her big sister was at this age. Speaking of which, here is a layout of my youngest...

 
Supplies: Citrus Squeeze Countdown to Summer Paper, Citrus Squeeze Picnic Party Paper, Citrus Squeeze Lemon Zest Paper, Citrus Squeeze Lazy Days Paper, Citrus Squeeze Mini Bag, Citrus Squeeze Mini Folder.

I just love the bright colors in the new Citrus Squeeze collection by Webster's Pages. These little file folders are a new favorite of mine!

 

Happy creating!
  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment