Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Little NSD Love

Felix is the best cat in the world. Ok. I might be a bit biased since he is my kitty but he really is. He is such a cuddlebug. He loves to be held and purrs when you do. He is great with my kids. Heck, he lets them put him in a stroller and push him around the living room. He is the perfect cat!

I played with the new Maggie Holmes collection from Crate Paper for NSD this weekend. I just love the subtle tones of the beige mixed with the teal.



I love to cluster things on my layouts. For this layout, I placed items in the envelope. It served as a great place holder.
 

Well folks, the week is half over. I am looking forward to a fun weekend filled with dance recitals, gardening, and scrapping!

Happy creating!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great page and cats have a way. Wish I could send a look like that LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, Diana! You do have a beautiful kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! Love your ink spots!

    ReplyDelete